Saturday, May 31, 2008

iPod

I'm finally, finally trying to get real comfortable with iTunes and iPods. I've got a killer iPod and laptop, and I rely heavily on friends for content. Now I'm getting familiar with how to take care of this stuff myself so I know exactly what's going on. I don't need to be walking around and realize that the Sublime folder contains nothing. I also don't need the same artist to show up with 1000 different spellings. Most of all, this guy Kyle in Colorado managed to have a pretty annoying assortment of stuff that made it's way across the country onto my iPod. I'm taking measures to make sure stuff like that doesn't happen again.

So I'm figuring how to get everything OFF my iPod onto my laptop - then organizing it - then starting fresh with just what I want, organized how I want it. Sounds easy, right?

No comments: