Friday, September 16, 2011

Wake up!

I'm basically just sketching isopods for life.  I'm literally drawing isopods and coloring them in with nail polish. And I'm making the slowest pair of baby socks ever. It will take forever, but I have time in abundance.

West Philadelphia has a new crunk deli for me to shop at. Complete with bulletproof glass and a severely run-down atmosphere. Beer, please. I had some.

This online dating thing is pretty addictive. You can look at it and read profiles for a long time. Don't worry. It's not like I'm contacting anyone. I'm just loafing around on the phone app and drinking beer. I'm pretty sure that's what girls are looking for. All these grad students and executives are going to be head over heels for a guy like me. Mickey's in a 40oz bottle? **swoon!**

Wake up.

No comments: