Saturday, April 23, 2011

Moving Out.

This morning was all about packing up. My hangover probably should have been a lot worse, but science doesn't always hold all the answers. I was groggy and sore as I put all of my belongings into feeble plastic bags. A whole garbage bag full of acquired Care Bears, several bags of clothing, a few boxes of bicycle parts and wheels. Not too bad. Aside from a couple bicycles in the main area downstairs, it all fit in Tara's car.

We're parting ways. She gets the big screen, and I get the bag of Care Bears. I'm probably coming back before too long, but I'm not planning to reunite us back into a relationship. I think we can do better, and I expect that we will remain friends. I'm afraid that I'm signing myself up for another long run of being lonely and sexually inactive. Still, I think it's for the best.

No comments: