Sunday, November 18, 2007

I want to kill time. Rainy bored apprehension.

I'm wearing my orange t-shirt. I'm also laying in bed and wearing boxers. There's a commercial about constipation on tv. I turned on the tv a few minutes ago, and there's a cold case related detective show. I want to go to sleep soon. I don't have any ideas about how to kill time any better. I'm on a laptop that Shelly gave to me last night. I'm thinking about Key West and how apprehensive I still am about it. I just want it to go smooth. I know it seems like a good idea, but it's definitely going to be a crazy move for me. Even if it's just temporary. I'm just worried about how it'll all go down. Paradise is still just another place if you're not happy. I want to be happy when I'm there. I want to meet good people and enjoy the pedicab job. I want to be happy living in a truck. I want to stop thinking about what could go wrong.

No comments: