Monday, November 26, 2007

Emailing about hook spanners

I saw 7:21 coming in advance, and still this is the best I can do. I'm composing an email to Nat about what I think is a good starter set of bicycle tools. I'm sitting in the upstairs back bedroom. My current room. There is a watch on the window sill across the room. My watch is crapping out at the velcro wrist band. I found another one in a drawer in the bathroom. Looks like it's barely used, probably my sister's from way back. I set the alarm for 7:21 thinking that I might make the switch. This is the first time it's gone off that I've been in the room, and it kinda got on my nerves. I was trying to think of the tool "hook spanner" and this thing kept beeping for a really long time. So I put down the laptop and silenced that bastard.

No comments: