Wednesday, April 24, 2013

4/24/13

4/24 - Showed my Sketchup model to small-cabin.com forums. Confirmed my apprehension about the loft being weak. Three options: rafter ties, no upper walls, more complicated lower loft. I'm opting with the simplest solution that requires the least new material. I spent today taking off the upper walls and loft framing. Now it's back to looking small and simple and manageable. || Also, I went through most of my stuff from the apartment. I was running well on Modafinil, and I went through everything - made a big pile to donate, put some in the trash, and integrated the rest into space that I made from my last round of organization. I have way too much stuff. Mostly bicycle stuff for sale, and stuff that can be thrown out or donate - but I have plenty of work ahead of me.

No comments: