Friday, March 29, 2013

3/29/13

3/29 - House: screwed the floor framing together. Cut the joists and screwed it together. Had some drill frustration with uncharged batteries and stripped screw heads and bits. Looking forward to getting the pneumatic framing nailer going. Karl's tools are a nice thing to have access to. We've been going to antique stores in the morning. This was day two of that, and it was a good time with Mom along. We'll be going to every antique store in Chadds Ford, of which there are many. I didn't buy anything, but I have an eye out for antique hand tools for woodworking and other related activities. I'm having a good time. I'm happy in Kennett for now, and happy that this transitional testing of the waters seems to be positive so far, even if I'm not far into it yet.

No comments: