Monday, February 20, 2012

Adderall prescription: check.

Honestly, I doubt I'd've been getting so much done over the past few weeks without some help. But I also can't keep "borrowing" Ritalin. I was cut off with the terms that I had to make an appointment to get my own prescription.

I made the appointment, and it took about 10 minutes. I didn't need a therapist, I just paid $110 out of pocket to talk to a doctor for a checkup. I said I had ADHD. I said I had projects, and I couldn't get anything done. I'm happy and healthy, but I can't run an errand to save myself.

10mg of Adderall before a work shift, or when you need a brain that is able to prioritize and accomplish tasks. That's the prescription. I went to Wal-Mart, got the pills, and cut all them in half so they'll last longer. It was about the easiest thing I've ever done, and I am hoping that it will help. I'm hoping that this small bit of help will allow me to pursue my long term goals more vigorously. I've made a lot of money on eBay in the past few weeks, and I want to keep that momentum.

No comments: