Monday, March 31, 2008

Mallory Square

I'm at Mallory Square with Amy. We're in the midst of goofy-poofy little clouds of tourists who are drifting here in search of celebration. Street performers and alcohol will have to suffice. Amy and I have had some short conversations over the course of about four months, but couldn't previously find a valid enough reason to hang out. Even though I thought we probably should. We have plenty to talk about. Today we've been sitting, riding and standing around, and it's been hours of satisfying activity. Amy said she likes people. I don't know if I would say that I like people, but I like hearing people say that they like people better than hearing people say that they are especially opposed to us. It's more positive. As an aside, Amy has a friend named Amy who is also real cool.

No comments: