Monday, February 18, 2008

BBQ @ Bubba's

I'm at the laundromat / beer / internet place. I'm drinking beer. The BBQ deal is $13/plate and as much beer as you can drink. I'm at about 75 cups, so I'm winning by a little bit. I'm also doing laundry. I'm washing my clothes, and also the slip cover for the chair in my van. My parents are coming to visit tomorrow, and the slip cover was looking nearly as dirty as I actually am most of the time. I don't want to look like a bum, so I'm washing the slip cover for the chair that's in my van. This amuses me. So does the beer, and the fact that I'm doing laundry here. I was also just reading a book by Lisa Scottoline. Dreamane is here doing some laundry. Steve just showed up, and a guy-in-charge pretty much said he could play a song. There's some live music involved in the BBQ, and it's between acts right now. He doesn't end up playing a song. Maybe next time, maybe never. Would have been good to see though.

No comments: