Monday, April 11, 2022

I'm going to make it work.

The garage has been a disaster forever. After my dad died, me and mom drove home in the middle of the night, leaving professionals to do whatever has to be done with bodies that are dead. We pulled into a garage full of two motorcycles, two Vespas, a trailer stacked with shit nobody wants to deal with, and shelves and cabinets packed with baggage of every kind. 

I'd like to end it there. 

Two years and something have gone by, and we got the motorcycles and Vespas out of there. And the trailer, and the stupid convertible are gone. It felt like it took forever, but now that stuff is gone. I poked at some of it with screwdrivers and wrenches, and tried my best to get good prices and make sure the vultures knew to fuck right off.

I've successfully taken one person's consumerism bullshit horde, and turned it into a new bullshit horde of my own. Finally there's a bandsaw. Either last month or tomorrow, I'm going to make it work.

No comments: