I got the official announcement in my Instagram feed:
- Planned obsolescence is an understood concept, yet people continue to pay for this stuff.
- Humans are basically programmed to be kinda dumb, and there is a lot of money to be made by exploiting that.
- Campagnolo ran out of ideas, and the results of that are hilarious.
- People who buy this deserve less money.
- As an investor in the stock market, I profit from an expanding economy, and part of that strategy requires me to shrug and go along with this stuff.
- Everybody is entitled to love bicycles in their own way, so screw it, I'll just click the heart.