Saturday, January 28, 2012

Reading an article about adults with ADHD

7:21pm: I'm reading an article about ADHD and realizing how the descriptions actually define me closely. Crap. I probably would have been better off at many points in my life by taking medication. Now I'm ready to try it. From the short test run, it looks like it's only going to help to have a brain that functions in a more "normal" fashion as far as transmitters and receptors are concerned. Maybe that should be obvious. I should have been more open to this option, or at least willing to explore it. But I was turned off to the idea of medications. Only recently have I realized how impractical that stance is. And maybe my unfounded opinions deserve more research. Obvious things don't occur to me when they should.

No comments: