Monday, June 30, 2008

Uhhh... Brooklyn?

I don't even want to say much about this. I'm still sitting around, still kinda want my money - but not really needing it or counting on it. Mostly just sitting around. I was over in Washington Square Park in Manhattan for several hours, and I had some fun taking the subway. That's about it. While Matt was finishing up working, I was standing around back in Brooklyn. Looks like his relationships around here are even more strained, and I pretty much knew that was going to leave me without an option to sleep inside. That's half of the reason I started chipping away at about ten pints of beer. The other half is that I just like drinking tons of beer.

At 7:21pm I was talking to Frank at the bar. It starts getting a little fuzzy around that point. I appreciated the round of beer - and I do remember that Frank struck me as a good guy.

I was up long enough to waste money on pot, and buy pizza. I slept in Matt's minivan. I was up at 5am with an absolute need for as much water as possible. I went and bought that, then slept again until the van got too hot. Very ready to move on.

No comments: