Saturday, August 20, 2011

Started work again. Gary is the best guy ever.

I started work again at the bicycle shop. Working is a good thing. Many things have changed since I left. The shop has expanded, and there's an entire new work area in the back. All the rental bicycles are stored back there as well. The retail area is much more open and organized. Product selection is increased. In short, everything is fantastic and the business is a clear success.

I went home to meet Tara before going out to West Chester to celebrate Gary's birthday. Gary deserves all of the best things in life. Instead, I gave him a book. He knows he has my admiration, love and appreciation - but that won't buy a guy a boat. He deserves a boat, and a yacht is about the size of what I owe him. Happy birthday, Gary. Best guy ever.

No comments: