Sunday, October 7, 2007

October 7th, 2007

I was fully aware that 7:21 was coming for several minutes in advance. I am at my computer in the upstairs back bedroom that I inhabit in my parents house. I am updating my Truck House blog to announce the successful installation of my new entrance door. The door really warms my heart. I'm drinking a little bit of Sherry that I got from work. I watched the 7:21 countdown from 7:20:47, and poised my thumb on the button to stop the alarm when the minute turned. Somehow I missed, and only managed to get it on the second round of "beep-beeps." I can't remember the last time I saw 7:21 coming in advance. I like it much better when it's a surprise. This time I almost decided that I should be doing something truly interesting, since I had a small advance notice. I decided not to. Just updatin' a blog. Nothing too wild.

No comments: