Monday, March 21, 2011

Reasonably productive day off.

I started the day late, but I got a strong start. I sold one of the wheels that I listed on Craigslist and began the day thirty bucks stronger. I invested in coffee and a bagel sandwich at a new coffee shop a short walk from home. I spent six minutes outside the coffee place talking about Campagnolo hubs and trying to understand the caller over the din of passing buses and cars. I returned to my seat to read the book "Shit My Dad Says" and laughed aloud a little.

I sold some Schwalbe tires for $10 less than my asking price. "For the sake of expediency, sure" I told the buyer. I accept.

I rode downtown for sushi and had all the makings of a good ol' anxiety attack while Tara ordered for us. Muzak Michael Jackson was the soundtrack to a tense lunch of circular morsels.

I sold some other wheels for $60 in the time between starting this post and punctuating this sentence.

No comments: