Monday, February 13, 2017

Arriving in New Orleans.

I arrived in New Orleans. I have a couple of friends here who rent a house. I stayed in the guest room last time I was here. This time I will be happier to stay in my van.

Resources are a blessing. I trimmed off my beard and the hair that's not part of a sloppy mohawk. I took a shower with hot water to wash off the drive.

I need to find parking and resources in the wild - bathrooms and wifi and a source of water to fill my jugs. It’s helpful to stay put for periods of time. You can master the resources and use them again when you return.

My most valuable resource today is Ian. I’ve known him since he was a freshman in high school. I was a senior and we both played percussion. We were in band and orchestra together. Today we got beer and rode bicycles to the park. We sat on a bench swing and drank beer and some wine.

No comments: