Thursday, June 5, 2014

Call for help; take no action.

Call to action; take no help.

Bear with me while I cut out my guts and dissect this mess. No list of infirmities could explain this malaise. I trace in reverse to find where fantastic went astray. A definite and correct label would be a relief. Angles and facets, let alone the variables, sift through my fingers like sand. My task list strains buoyancy, as manic bursts vote to keep me afloat.

I know there's a pill for that. If the target is overshot, another pill can bring your brains back in range. If two pills mush your brains, then the third is to neatly congeal them. The fourth pill is free with the purchase of three, or you can exchange it for a frequent flier mile.

4 comments:

Adam O. said...

Hey there Chris,

Don't know if you remember me. Been reading your blog on and off over the last 3 years or so. I think fondly about the carefree summer we shared paths on two wheels on our way across America. Thought I'd say hi. I hope you're doing alright. Maybe some day we'll share the path again.

Yours,
Adam

Anonymous said...

keep your van Chris, you might need it to live in again. Ray, annapolis md

Pixy Stoneskipper said...

Its time to sell. I might need a van home again, but I would rather get a different one. New chapter. Time to let it go. Good vans are cheap, and I'm trying to have a steady income via online reselling. Its going pretty good.

Pixy Stoneskipper said...

Woah hey! I seem to remember tweaking some cantilever brakes in a pavilion in Booneville, KY. It was so good to meet others, and helped immensely to be invited to dinner. Thank you for keeping a lonely guy company. I hope the balance of your adventure was great. I made it the distance, but the challenge was real. I was half crazy and exhausted for three months straight! Best wishes.