Saturday, March 30, 2013

3/30/13

3/30 - not a productive day. Started looking up some building info to find that most tiny cabin builders on the internet seem to stress the need to use pressure treated wood for the subfloor. So essentially, while trying to make progress, I actually might have lost a day of work or at least encountered a setback. I also tried to research how to safely buy Modafinil online. I don't have health insurance now, and Adderall is expensive. It has been a major improvement in my life, to say the least, so I'd like to fucking have something to help with my ADD stuff. Otherwise I will be overwhelmed by miniscule to-do lists, and unable to convince myself to work on any projects. I want to work on projects, so I'm looking for an affordable and safe source of drugs outside of the usual network of money-hungry bullshit perpetration. So I'm learning about stuff like Bitcoins, which allow anonymous funds to be sent to online drug peddlers in India. I'm writing about it here, because fuck everyone, yes - please arrest me for trying to make my life better. In any case, it was a nice sunny day outside, and I retrieved my van from Philly and stopped off to get some pot along the way. I'm writing about it here, because I think I should be able to do whatever I want as long as I'm not hurting other people, and I am officially threatening to kick anyone in the dick who tries to stop me. Further, I would like to underscore how important I am, and point out how much this matters.

No comments: