Sunday, January 27, 2013

Roadside America (The Miniature Village.)

Roadside America day. I had the fantastic (not sarcastic) idea of taking Kristin to see one of the best displays of kitschy Americana to be found. We had a great time pushing buttons to make small trains run. I have always been nuts about anything miniature, and I am also a fanatic about eccentrics. This place hits it out of the park.

We also checked out some great antique shops and took the long way home.

Aaaaand, I hate the winter. Maybe I'll make a van-sized practice house. Just add that to the list of huge projects that I've thought about doing. Some gets done, some gets forgotten, life keeps going, and I feel like I'm dropping the ball.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.kenilgunas.com/, he took a very long walk.