Monday, January 21, 2008

At Eddie's

I'm sitting on the couch at Eddie's place. He lives with his wife Melanie and new baby Milo. When he invited me over I was reading in the van and it was cold and windy and it even kinda wanted to rain a little. Eddie's idea for me to be over there with pedicabbers Tom and Anthony for dinner was much better. I was, by a decade or more, the young guy there - but I was so happy to be in a house with friends having dinner that it warmed my heart. These guys have a lot of stories from living a lot of different places, and pedicabbing and bike riding and traveling for many years. I'm just getting started, so I have less to say. Babies crawling around are great, but I don't know how to interact. Poke'em? Say stuff? Eating dinner and relaxing is much easier for me. I didn't say much, but I had a good time and stayed reasonably late.

No comments: